hmmm...not sure if I have ever posted on this topic and it bothers some people when i mention it...
i keep a playlist called 'funeral' on my ipod, just for when it is needed, so my kids don't have to quarrel over what music to play, and as a bonus, they could burn a cd for you when you leave...
some songs have been on it from the first time i started it, some get delisted. all of them reflect some aspect of who i am, have been, what i hope for, etc. some are religious, some are standards, some is schlocky pop.
can't decide if i should list the titles. it could be anticlimatic and maybe the actual list isn't important, it is just my little reminder for myself to notice, to remember, to be kind, to work hard, to love completely and to help others.
-peace
1 comment:
I like that you didn't list the titles - after all they will continue to change over time and then the list wouldn't be right anyway............I'm going to make a funeral playlist. I like that.
Post a Comment