Saturday, January 05, 2008

Starting off '08 with a few of my favorite things...

i am copying this from Jen, who picked it up from another fellow blogger, and I encourage u to go for it- google image the answers, cut and paste and have fun!
How old on my next b'day?








A place I want to visit?





Carmel, Ca- honeymoon destination and my favorite place. Sure other places are warmer, more exotic or fancier, but the beauty of the northern coast puts me at peace...
Favorite Place?








Reading in bed...but, throw in all four kids and it's even better!

Favorite Object?
this one is a toss-up: my ipod or my books???








books it is!

Favorite food?









any chopped salad

Favorite color?







always, always true to BLUE!


Favorite animal?


have to agree with Jen on this one....







stuffed! This is C.'s special buddy- doesn't get cuter!



My first grade teacher's name?






Forge- God love her, my brother talked me into telling her to "cool her jets" and she took it in stride, knowing that I had probably been put up to it by one of the boys!
Middle Name?
my mother's first name








denise
Bad Habit?








too much time on the computer...
College Major?








History: Loyola Marymount University
Favorite Holiday?









my birthday- 'cause it's all about ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Whew- took a little longer than I thought! That was fun :)
Peace- J.

No comments: