You might not be able to tell, but she does have one sock on! Fresh from the shower and ready for play- we are so lucky!
I start at university again tonight- I get so nervous before I start teaching a course...I am nervous about taking this on again, so it is one term at a time...
C. is learning to put herself to sleep again- so that makes a happy day! I did 25 situps today- another plus! I'm enjoying The Red Tent old, I know, but it has been on my list for some time...
What is doing it for you these days?? For me, it is reading other people's blogs, playing yahtzee with the kids, that first cup of coffee in the am, and getting COMMENTS on this blog. Many of you tell me things when you see me, and I appreciate it- don't be shy, post a comment! I know blogger sometimes takes some time...thanks for your patience and responses!
No comments:
Post a Comment